Blackout is committed to delivering you the best shopping experience possible and we stand behind our products!
We offer a 60 day limited warranty from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and materials for our Blackout disposable line. The warranty will be considered void if the product has been tampered with in any way, is damaged through improper use, normal wear and tear, acts of God, negligence and/or abuse. Returns are subject to a restocking/return fee (see below). Click Here for our Return Policy.
We offer a:
- 60 day limited warranty on the Dry Herb+ v1.0, Slim Elite Kit & x710Kit Vaporizers
- 2 Year Warranty on Dry Herb v2.0 & PREM31R Vaporizers
from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and materials for our Blackout rechargeable line. The warranty will be considered void if the product has been tampered with in any way, is damaged through improper use, normal wear and tear, acts of God, negligence and/or abuse. Returns are subject to a restocking/return fee (see below).
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
Blackout 23221 Arroyo Vista Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Returns are subject to restocking/return fees due to our products not being able to be re-used (see below). We could make all sales final, but we owe it to our clients to be fair on both sides of the transaction. Note: Unused items in their original packages may be exchanged without incurring a restocking fee. Please email us at email@example.com so we can determine the proper course of action. Buyer pays shipping for all returns or exchanges.
- Dry Herb+ / Dry Herb+ v2.0 / Prem31R - Return = $25 Restocking/Return Fee
- Refillable Disposable v2.0, x710Kit Return = $5/Fee Per Device
- Atomizers/Cartomizers: Due to the normal usage and limited life expectancy of atomizers/cartomizers, we offer no warranty on these items.
- Batteries, Chargers, and Charging Packs: Our limited warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product and does not cover any other problems, including those that arise as a result of: (i) improper maintenance or modification; (ii) parts or supplies not provided or supported by Blackout; (iii) operation outside the product’s specifications; or (iv) unauthorized modification or misuse. BATTERY FAILURE DUE TO FLOODING IS NOT COVERED UNDER OUR WARRANTY.
- T-shirts, hats, and other accessories categorized as "swag" are not covered under our warranty and are provided as-is.
- Products that are discontinued or no longer carried: Any product that may be discontinued or no longer supported through our line of product offerings will cease to be covered under our warranty replacement policy effective at the time of discontinuance.